Monday, 10 May 2010

Whats more to say?

I dun think i'll be recovered so soon..
He was like, heck care..lolz
Whats more to say?
He din even put me in his heart...
He din even care abt my feeling ..
He din even do what he shld do,
As i was his girl.
So what can i do if we continue..

All the way
I was the one who seemed putting in effort.
Did he even try to do sth abt our thing?
Maybe, he has no experiences.
If he do want to build up the bridge betwn us,
he shld know what and how to do.
Probably he's not deserve to have a stead.
What i wanted were juz those basic things.
He couldn't make me felt safe when wif him.

For him, i had changed a lot.
He doesn't care or at least do sth abt it..
Maybe we din have a time talk to each other.
Every time when i was taking abt some sensitive things,
he would change the topic.
Thats the point,
we din have time to get to know each other..
Haiz..Now say what also useless.
Be happy, boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment