Saturday, 6 March 2010

See, still complicated.

I have a good news and a not-bad news now.

The good one is,
I'm totally have no feeling on that person liao!
All of my frens said,
wow, it's a good improvement.

I still rmb last time,
i was listening to radio,
YES 93.3
one of the listener ask the DJ,
how long it needs to forget a person that you love
the DJ says,
Normally,
The time needed is 2 times those days u tgt wif the person.
example, if you tgt with the person for 2 months,
then you'll need about 4 months to forget.
but it depends on how much feeling u have on the person also
the more feeling you have,
the longer time u need.

erm.
as what the DJ says,
i should take 3 months to forget.
but i took 2 months longer.
is that means i really had alot of feeling on him?
I really unable to answer it now.
i'm now totally forget how the feeling takes place

Many weeks ago,
if i walked past him,
i'll kept pulling xuexin's arm:
"Xuexin! I saw him liao! but why he din say 'hi' to me.."
Xuexin'll answer:
"walau..so long alrdy u still cant forget?!!"
Now,
i can treat him as a normal fren,
my heart wun beat fast when walked past him.
I'm really happy for that.
he's not suit for my now.
becoz, he's probably a hongster.
funny sia..
he want compare wif me or what?

many days ago,
i wrote this on msn:
meet a complicated boy,
everything became more complicated.
This sentence made him misunderstood lols.
the boy is not the one all of u hope to be.
is not that silly boy...
some of my frenz u should know who he is.
aft he misunderstood my personal msg,
he started to chat wif me..
his words are not that special to me as afew weeks ago,
i can even told him that he've hurt me very deep.
I can say GOODBYE to him,
without hesitating.




The not-bad news is,
all of this are changed by another "him"
Boy,
thanks for listening to my complain
thanks for leting me vent my anger at u..
thanks for cooling me down when i was mad
thanks for making jokes when i'm sad
.............
thanks for pulling me out from the first "him"

Erm, hope u dun be sad in Indonesia,
dun make ur self too tired.
ur fren and i are here waiting for uu!
And, R.I.P, J's uncle..
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment