Wednesday, 3 February 2010

SO? AM I TOO SILLY??

Sorry everyone,
long time nv even touch my blog.
These few days,
I did not write my feelings and sadness in my blog.
I wrote in my diary.
The things happened these few days,
I wun dare to share with everyone.
Becoz i found out that i'm a silly girl.
Really an idiot.

Becos of the thing that made me feel sad,
I became damn emo while i'm alone.
I act happy in the school.
Some people might see my change.
Those are really know me deeply.
I'm happy to have those frens:)

I have a bad temper since i was born.
Today I shout at zuyu loudly during lifeskill.
I dunno why i shout at her,
Just suddenly feel unhappy.
Haizzzz.. For what i shout at her sia.
I think zuyu didnt angry.
She's understanding.
Especially aft she read what i'm writing now.

I dont like what i am now.
I dont like to be sad.
The improvement is,
I'll sad, but I will not cry.
Just keep quiet.
And think nothing in my brain.
I realized this is the best way to increase my sadness.
I'm disappointed with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment